Building Successful kingdom business
The Conference on Monday 16th – Thursday 19th May 2016 was a real success with about 120 participants over the 3 days.
The Business Leaders’ Track Keynote Speakers included:
- Nigel Allen, who is the former Head of European Training for the Global Fast-Food Company, MacDonalds, and now operates as a Business Consultant;
- Edward Ravenhall who spent 17 years in the Heavy Engineering Industry followed by over 30 years working within YWAM both in Africa and the United Kingdom. He is currently part of YWAM Scotland;
- Tony Hodges who has setup his own International Award-Winning Consulting Company employing 75 people in the United Kingdom and Australia. His clients include British Airways and Intel Computers. He specializes in communicating complex financial information to company teams and employees.
The aim of the conference was to bring current business leaders, potential future business leaders and senior church leaders from across the denominations together to look at how God can turn partnership between the church and business into fruit for the Kingdom of God.
Workshop topics included:
- Is God good at business?
- Can God use your business to impact the city?
- If you want to start a business, where do you start?
- What have Covenant and Kingdom got to do with business?
- How big? Growing one is different to starting one.
- Godly character… Strong enough to bear the load.
- God’s Vision for your city.
- The Success Partnership.
the conference lead into a monthly prayer meeting for business people and church leaders at grace bandwe. Call 0993678336 / 0885966462 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining us to pray for the city.
Find out more http://godswork.ywam.ws/