Thank you for applying to YOUTH WITH A MISSION Blantyre!
May you know God's grace as you seek His direction for your life.
Please read the information below before you begin filling our your forms:
In order to process your application we must receive all the following completed forms. If a question does not apply to you, please write N/A.
- Please prayerfully answer the "Life Questions". The reason for these personal questions is to help us to more accurately assess your application and, once accepted, to help us understand you as a person. Please be assured that your application will be treated with the strictest confidence
- Husbands and wives enrolling as students must complete separate applications.
- Please have your Physician's Evaluation form filled out by your doctor for any initial school you wish to do at YWAM, Blantyre.
- Give one confidential reference form to your pastor/minister/leader and one to another person who knows you well e.g. employer, teacher, friend. If you have taken a YWAM course previously or been on YWAM staff, one of our references must be from your most recent school leader or supervisor. As these forms are confidential please ask them to complete the form and send it directly to YWAM Blantyre. We must receive them BEFORE we can process your application.
- Please submit one recent ID photograph with your application.
- Non Malawian students are encouraged to apply early since the process for a study permit can take a long time.
Please send enquiries to:
P.O. Box E27, Chichiri. Blantyre, Malawi
All of our schools are full-time residential training courses. It is not possible for students to pursue other courses of study or part-time employment while taking a University of Nations course.